Write For Us
Looking for places to get your post published?
I am currently accepting guest posts on the following topics:
- Link Building
- Content Creation
- Local SEO
- SEO tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz, etc)
- Technical SEO
- On the page SEO
- Off page SEO tactics
- Social media marketing(Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, ect.)
- WordPress plugin comparisons (best of, Top, vs.)
- Blackhat SEO tactics
Minimum article length is 800 words.
Requirements to get published
These are the requirements:
- Articles must be over 800 words.
- If your article is an advertisement for a product and not informative, it will be rejected.
- Must be written in clear English and have proper grammar and spelling. My spelling and grammar are terrible, but there are plenty of grammar and spelling tools to correct it, so no excuses.
- Content must be unique and pass plagiarism checks.
- You must have relevant images or video embeds (see below) and 1 feature image with each post. These need to be placed correctly in the submission.
- You must have a Gravatar account attached to the email address you signed up with and there must be a photo of you on the Gravatar account.
You can add as many links to the post as you need. All links need to be relevant and meaningful to the article. All links will be “nofollow” except as follows:
- 800-1499 word post + at least 2 photo or video embed = 1 do follow link
- 1500 or more words + at least 4 photos or video embeds= 2 do follow links
All links will need to be relevant to the post and contain information that is useful to the reader. We have the right to remove any links that we feel inappropriate, useless or have similar content on this blog that can be linked. Please specify which link(s) you would like to be dofollow by adding a line at the bottom of your submission
***No pornographic, gambling, pharmaceutical or drug/alcohol related links***
Instructions for Submission
- You can submit your post below. It uses an editor like WordPress and will allow you to upload your images. Max image size is 700kb so resize images before you upload.
- The other option is to email a word doc and attached images to the link on the submission page
- Once we receive the blog submission we will review the content and images/video and notify you of the publishing or rejection