Real Estate Guest Blogging
What Real estate Topics do we Publish?
Looking for guest blogs covering all areas of the real estate niche. Looking for personal stories, how-to’s, and advice for and from buyers, sellers and realtors. Guest blogging in the home mortgage niche is a hard, but we have blogs to publish your content. Here are a few of the topics we publish the most:
- Buyer/seller tips
- Realtor tips
- Loan information (home mortgage only)
- Current Market or market predictions
Rules For Real Estate Blog Submissions
These are the requirements:
- Articles must be over 600 words. The higher the word count, the more likely it will get published.
- All submissions must be informative. We will reject any submission that is for advertising.
- Write in clear English and have proper grammar and spelling. My spelling and grammar are terrible. There are plenty of grammar and spelling tools to correct it, so no excuses. We reserve the right to edit all submissions to have the correct grammar and spelling.
- Content must be unique and pass plagiarism checks.
- You must reference the source of any statistical data.
- You must have relevant images or video embeds (see below) and 1 feature image with each post.
- Your email address must have a Gravatar account. That Gravatar account must also contain a photo of you.
- Provide a website or social media link that you would like added to your author profile.
You can add as many links to the post as you need. All links need to be relevant and meaningful to the article. All links will need to be relevant to the post and contain information that is useful to the reader. We have the right to remove any links that we feel inappropriate, useless or spam. We reserve the right to add links to your post for relevant posts on the hosting website. If you are not sure email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
***No pornographic, gambling, pharmaceutical or drug/alcohol related links***